The World is in a state of confusion and disorder.
Evil increases Daily.
How did it become this way?
How can I be saved from the evil?
Where do I start?
What should I do?
Let’s start at the beginning.
There has to be a Creator.
1. God is the Creator. He can make all things happen.
2. God is the true wisdom and power.
3. God is Holy. He is a Trinity.
4. God is perfect. God is the light and the truth. There is no darkness in Him.
5. God is Love.
6. God condemns, saves, and sanctifies.
7. God is the word. All scripture in the Bible is God-breathed.
If God is so perfect how did the world become so evil?
God is perfect, but we are not perfect.
1. God gave us free will to choose.
2. He loves us and would like us to choose His way for us.
3. But the desires of our heart and flesh are often contrary to God’s way for us.
4. Not following God’s way leads to sin.
5. There is darkness and evil spirits in the world that torment and tempt us.
6. Without God’s help, temptation overcomes us.
7. As a result, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
8. Many of the evil acts in this world are the result of our desires and actions.
I feel bad about the things that I have done. How do I get right with God?
Let’s start with who you are.
1. God created you.
2. “You” are a Soul living in a physical body.
3. Your physical body is what you can see and touch.
4. Eventually your physical body will die.
5. Your spiritual (invisible) body is your Soul and it’s spiritual heart. “You” are your thoughts and emotions. “You” become visible when you instruct your physical body to express yourself.
6. When your physical body dies, “You” will be separated from your physical body.
If “You” Believe in Christ and have God’s Holy Spirit living inside of “You”, “You” will washed clean of your sin and rise to eternal life. “You” will be with the Lord forever, and receive an immortal body. (You want to be here.)
“You” will face the judgement of the dead and potential eternal separation from God. (You don’t want to be here)
You can not be saved by works. You can only be saved by grace through faith.
So how can I get right with God and stand with Him? I am a sinner for sure. I want to be saved from my sins. I want the Holy Spirit living inside of me.
Jesus is the only way.
1. Jesus was conceived by Mary and the Holy Spirit. (God)
2. God is in Jesus. He is God.
3. “He” has been there from the beginning.
4. “He” is the word that became flesh and walked among us.
5. The wages of sin is death.
6. Jesus is without sin.
7. Yet Jesus loved us so much that he suffer death for Our sins. He paid the price.
8. Since He is without sin, The Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead.
Death could not hold Him because there was no sin in Him.
9. When you die, if you are saved and the Holy Spirit is in you, you will rise.
“You” will rise to be with the Lord forever.
10. But none of your sinful thoughts or desires or emotions will rise.
The perishable (“You”) will be raised imperishable (without sin).
11. You will be washed clean of your sins by the one who died for your sins.
BELIEVE IN JESUS. ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR HEART.
The path to eternal salvation is thru God’s son, Jesus Christ.
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
Salvation is a gift from God to those who believe.
When you are saved you receive the Holy Spirit.
14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
It is through faith that you believe and by His grace that you are justified, not by your own works.
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
The Faith to believe in Christ comes from hearing about Christ.
Seek Him and you will find Him. He is knocking on the door to your heart.
Asking Jesus to come into your Life comes from your heart.
Below is a sample Salvation Prayer.
God, Lord Almighty, Creator of the Heavens and Earth,
I am a sinner.
I am truly, truly sorry for all of my sins.
I believe with all of my heart and soul and declare out loud that:
Jesus is Lord, that He is your Son.
That He suffered and died on the cross for the forgiveness of my sins.
He has risen back from death to eternal life.
He is in heaven and will return to earth to judge the living and the dead.
Please God, let the Holy Spirit come into me and guide my life.
I ask this in Jesus name,