1. What is the 7 year Tribulation?
A. God’s judgement.
B. There are many Bible verses that tell us about the Tribulation.
Revelation 6 through 19, 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11, Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, Obadiah 1, Daniel 9:24-27, Daniel 11:36-45, Ezekiel 38 & 39, Ezekiel 30:1-19, Jeremiah 49 through 51, Jeremiah 22, 30, 46 & 48, Jeremiah 4 & 6, Isaiah 40, 14, 13, 10, Isaiah 26:16-21, Isaiah 2:6-22
2. Who will be “caught up” to heaven before the Tribulation starts?
A. Those that have the Holy Spirit.
B. The little children.
3. Who will be Left behind.
A. Everyone else alive.
4. There will be a remnant of Israel that hope in the Lord but do not yet believe that Jesus is the Messiah.
A. A remnant that hope in the Lord will survive.
5. What are the chances of dying during the Tribulation?
A. Very high. Bible verses imply that at least 50 percent of the people will die.
6. What will happen to those who die during the Tribulation.
A. If they are saved they will go to be with the Lord forever in Heaven and receive an immortal body,
B. If they are not saved they will face the judgement of the dead.
7. When is the Tribulation going to start?
A. Current events are Biblical signs that the Tribulation could start at any moment.
8. How can one survive the Tribulation
A. There is only one guaranteed way to survive the Tribulation.
Jesus is the only way
Are you going to Heaven? Are you born again? Are you Saved? Are you not sure whether or not you are Saved? Here is a link that may help.